Once you have created a Gmail account, you can begin sending the email messages. Commonly, writing an email can be as easy as typing the message or you can simply make use of attachments, text formatting and also a signature to personalize your message.
Sending an email
When you are sending email with any spam tool, you will be utilizing a compose window. This is where you will include the recipient’s email address, the body of an email and a subject, which are the messages itself. Also, you will be able to include multiple forms of text formatting and one or many attachments too. If you really need this, you can also make a signature, which would be included to an end of each mail you transmit.
The compose window
In compose window, you have to click over the buttons in an interaction to study on the various segments of a compose window.
How to send an email?
In order to transmit an email, below are simple steps to be followed that include:
- Initially, click over a compose button in the left menu pane
- Then, the compose window will perform in a lower right corner of page
- Next, you will require including one or several recipients to a To: field. You can even perform this by simply typing one or several email addresses and then separated by commas or you can just click ‘To’ to choose the recipients from your contacts and finally click on select button.
- Type a subject for the message you sent
- In a body field, you have to type your message. Once you are done, click on send button.
- If the individual you are emailing is already one of your contacts, you can begin typing that individual’s first name, last name or email address and also the Gmail will display a contact below a ‘To: field’. Then, you can press enter key to include an individual to the ‘To: field’.
The attachment is just like a file such as a document or an image, which is sent along with your email. For instance, if you are applying for the job, you may send your resume as attachment with the body of an email being a cover letter. However, it is a great idea to add the message in a body of your email, which explains what the attachments are, particularly if the recipient is not supposing an attachment as well. Before you click on send button, you have to recollect attaching your file; because disremembering to attach the file is remarkably a common error.
To add an attachment
- When you compose an email, you just click over a paper clip icon at a bottom of the compose window.
- The file upload dialog box will look and then select a file you want to attach and click on open button.
- This attachment will start to upload. Even many of the attachments will also upload within a matter of seconds, but the bigger ones can take more time.
- Once you are ready to send your email, you just click on send button.
- You can click on send button, before the attachment finishes its uploading. It will also continue to upload and the Gmail will automatically send an email, once it is done.
Gmail will always enable you to include multiple forms of formatting to your text. Simply, click a formatting button at bottom of a compose window to view the different options for formatting.
How to add a signature in email sending?
The signature is basically an optional block of the text, which seems after each email you send. Commonly, the Gmail does not even add a signature, but it is very simple to make the one. Normally, it will add your name as well as some contact details as similar to your email address or phone number. If you are using Gmail at work, you might need to add your website or address of your company as well as your title. Below are simple steps to add signature:
- Click a gear icon in top right corner of a page and then choose settings
- Then, scroll down until you view a signature section
- Enter your desired signature in a box. Also, you can alter the font, add other formatting or just insert an image, if you really want
- Scroll down to a bottom of the page and click on save changes button
Set your bid : ×
Awww! Why quit? ×
You're going to quit this project. However, you are still available to access the workspace.
You are going to finish this project.
Your payment will be sent when the freelancer confirms it has been done.
You are going to finish this project.
has finished the project. You will receive payment after you review him..